Commercial Washer and Dryer for Salon and Spa in Houston TX
With so many beauty salons, massage parlors, and barbershops on nearly every corner, it is more important than ever to stand out from the competition. If you are in the Houston area, commercial washers and dryers for your salons and spa can provide the level of clean you need to help you stand out! While some may use home appliances or older units- commercial washers and dryers may differentiate between a solid first impression and the rest. Here are some reasons why:
- Cleanliness is a differentiator - The equipment used in salons today is designed with proper hygiene maintenance at its core which eliminates any chance for bacteria or coronavirus exposure during services such as manicures, pedicures, or waxings. There’s also no faster way to send your clients to the competitor than to have your salon smell bad or be dirty.
- Speed equals profits - Older machines and residential units are often unable to manage all of the towels, schmocks, and other laundry coming from your salon or spa. More efficient laundry cycles reduce the time it takes to complete laundry cycles keeping your towels, washcloths, linens, smocks, and aprons clean and sanitized.
- Expand Your services offerings, expand your revenue - With more efficient washers and dryers, your business can increase capacity and allow you to expand into different service areas that can increase foot traffic and profits without investing in additional infrastructure.
- Eco-friendly solutions bring additional savings - Using less water, gas and electricity has a direct impact on your bottom line. Faster cycle times, temperature, and water level controls ensure less water and electricity is used by the equipment than ever before. Increased energy-efficiency will help you reduce your environmental footprint (and your utility bills). Replacing washers with SEI ENERGY STAR Qualified Commercial Washers will also allow Houston spas and beauty salons to use less water and gas, complete laundry in less time, and cut labor expenses.
Dexter Laundry: Our Choice for Commercial Laundry Equipment in Houston
We recommend the Dexter on-premise laundry equipment for our Houston salon, spas, beauty salons, and barbershops. Dexter equipment is known for:
- Simple controls and product configurations allow for tight spaces to allow laundry processing with ease, and clean of oils, varnishes, dyes, and bacteria.
- Every Dexter is backed by an industry-leading warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Complete product lines to fit every need - The Dexter salon and spa line include two product lines, including reversing dryer options, an industry-leading moisture detection system, and cycle auto dry cycles that reduce linen wear.
- Stacked washers and dryers for spas maximize space while providing commercial-grade performance.
- Fast cycle times give you laundry complete in one hour. Fast washer-dryers provide the ability to complete a load in under an hour and 30-minute dry cycles that are both fast and powerful.
- Flexible settings with the o-Series units feature over 100 unique programming cycles and have another 20 distinct, programmable stages. A 10-port chemical injection system provides flexibility and precision.
- Our patented fire response system O-Series dryers can literally sense when a load unexpectedly increases in temperature. Water-equipped models are also available.
- Reliability you can count on - Every washer model is tested to withstand an extreme 1,000-hour test, running at maximum extract speeds at extreme out-of-balance loads.
Need help selecting a Dexter unit?
Choosing a commercial laundry system can be difficult, but Scott can help. Below is a quick chart showing the difference between a washer and dryer that can help your business prevent and defend against viruses and germs.
Pairing with Dexter assures you an efficient platform that will work for years to come. We are based right in the metroplex if you are looking for support in selecting, purchasing, leasing, or supporting your spa and salon washer and dryer in Houston.
We have the staff and are located throughout Louisiana and Texas. Contact us today at 1-800-321-7268 to speak with us about your goals, challenges, and how we can help create a successful laundry business.
Contact Us Today
Contact us if you are interested in purchasing or leasing an ozone system in South Texas or Louisiana. If you need more information on how ozone laundry platforms can help you save money and sanitize more efficiently, we can be reached at 800-321-7268 to set up a free consultation with a laundry specialist.