Your brand cannot afford to be soiled with a reputation for dirty laundry. Your customers are looking for a superior guest experience and top-of-the-line service that will give you a fantastic first impression. It can make all the difference between a five-star review and a scathing one that loses business and hurts your bottom line. Your guests expect the best. You cannot afford not to give it to them.
Comfort and Efficiency: Dexter Hotel laundry equipment that anticipates expectations
During its lifetime, a commercial-grade washer and dryer can handle thousands of loads. You need a reliable, cost-effective solution that makes your guests comfortable and staff more efficient. While many machines can do the job, Dexter can handle your sheets, towels, table linens, and uniforms without fail. Their high capacity, on-premises hotel laundry equipment (OPL) can handle even the heaviest of loads. With a complete product line of OPL platforms to choose from, Dexter machines feature market-leading controls and technology that are as intelligent as they are easy to use.
Choose from several options, including:
- Dexter on-premise dryers are available in stacked and single models. Single dryers offer sizes ranging from 30 pound to 120-pound capacities, while the stack dryers are available as 30 pound or 50-pound models.
- The Dexter on-premise stacked washer and dryer is offered as a 30-pound capacity model and features an Express 200 g-force extraction washer on the lower half and an Express dryer on the upper half. Great when floor space is at a premium.
- The six cycle series has controls available with standard 100 g-force or Express 200 g-force extraction levels and are available in several sizes ranging from 20 pound to 90-pound capacities.
- The Dexter on-premise O series washers have a 30-cycle control and are offered with Express 200 g-force extraction and many sizes ranging from 40 pound to 90-pound capacities.
What features are available with hotel laundry equipment from Dexter?
In addition to several product lines that allow flexibility and scale, Dexter models provide support for large laundry volumes to meet your facility's needs.
OPL lines feature numerous features, two control options, and a large selection of drum capacities.
Six-cycle washers from Dexter are the best in terms of performance for an industrial machine. The washer extracts more water per load using high-speed spin functions that reduce drying costs and decrease overall operating costs. Multiple configurations are available.
The Dexter O-Series machines increase productivity and quality due to their unique and easy-to-use industry-specific settings. There are over 100 programmable cycles and 20 programmable stages, including heated models and unique cycles for areas where precision is essential.
Look to Dexter to provide such innovation as:
- Say goodbye to over-drying with Dexter's patented moisture detection system that wirelessly senses how dry the load is and automatically stops when the load is dry. Watch this video to learn more.
- The O-Series washers include several vital specifications that stand out in the field, including a 10-port chemical injection system that removes the need for manually adding chemicals. This reduces waste and overuse.
- Easy-to-use interfaces that include several language options to reduces the risk of misuse and decrease staff training.
- With Total Control reporting, you can monitor productivity, track your cycles, and check equipment downtime to keep your team efficient and keep up with usage.
- O-Series dryers also integrate a revolutionary fire response system to sense when a load may be increasing in temperature unpredictably. Some even include fire-response solutions integrated into the machine.
The easy choice for the best hotel laundry equipment to meet your needs
Dexter ensures every unit is withstands extreme testing of up to 1,000 hours, running at maximum extract levels with extreme out-of-balance loads. An industry-leading warranty covers major components for ten years on their washers and five years on dryers. You also get a 3-year parts warranty covering everything else. Plus, all machines are supported by lifetime technical support when you work with Scott Equipment and Dexter.
As experts in our field, look to Scott Equipment to help determine your needs based on laundry operation size and gauge the suitable machines for your needs. We can help you select a machine based on your daily wash volume, employee turnover, the number of hours in operation each day, and available floor space.
How Dexter and Scott Equipment can make your facility more efficient
Scott Equipment deploys hundreds of hotel laundry systems across the region. We can work with you at any stage of use, from initial architectural drawings to contractors, hotel managers, major hotel groups, and independent owners, to support you with any laundry planning needs you require.
As a Dexter Authorized Distributor, Scott Equipment can evaluate your laundry facility to make it more efficient and consult if needed. Contact us to learn how we can help meet your support and efficiency goals with the quality your guests expect.